Sunday 9 January 2011

Editing of the groups chosen images by Annmarie

These are my edits from the pictures we all chose as a group last Thursday, we all felt as though these were the best choices and we chose on an editing style of a square crop, saturated, contrasted, and possible radial blur.


 I feel like the last two of these images are stronger than the first as the first doesn't look as sharp or have the same intense look as the other two.





I struggled with these two images of Katy because the focusing isn't quite right on both images on the right hand side, although I think the second image is the stronger of the two.




 I'm undecided about these two of Andy, I prefer the second as the eyes are sharper but it might not fit with the other images we're using as he's not looking straight at the camera.

 These images of Grace are some of my favourites, the orange paint and the word Global I think really works for her. I like both images but I think the second one would fit more with the set.

 These images are pretty much exactly the same but the word on the second image stands out more.



Again some of my other favourite images, I have had to choose these myself as we didn't have them with us to choose from on thursday but I think both images could fit in with the rest as she is looking at the camera, and I think the square crop works really well.

I'm not 100% on this photograph as it doesn't fit well with others as she isn't looking at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment