Wednesday 5 January 2011

Editing Style by AnnMarie

Before we finished for Christmas, we had an editing session with Andy to help us decide what editing style we were going to use for our images and he told us to individually go away and choose and edit the photographs in the way that we like.

This is how I've edited the images, I've used both Lightroom 3 and Photoshop CS4.
I've found with the images that I've always reverted back to the same styles Andy advised, as the whole point of the images is to look really bold and sharp, so bringing the contrast and the blacks out really work.
I've also tried a few different crops, some square crops which I like, and some more rectangle crops like the ones at the bottom, which I think would work if we end up placing text on the images for a more advertising feel.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment