Wednesday 5 January 2011

Origional Editing Ideas

 For this first image I simply upped the saturation and contrast of the image, I also addded a little more exposure to really brighten it up. I quite like the end result of this one as it makes the word look really bold.

 For this next image I took just the blue saturation of the image down. Although we painted the models in these colours to fit in with our Bloomberg brief, our origional idea was to paint people as different ethnicities and with things such as war paints. I felt this editing technique added a tribal, chalky feel to the shot. Although I wouldn't chose it for a final editing technique.

For this image I took all of the colour saturation out apart from the blues. The reason for this simply to emphasize the colours and boldness of the image. I don't think this would work for our final idea.
For this final editing idea I had, I attempted to smooth out the paint on photoshop. You can see the results better when compared to the original (at the top). This was a first attempt at doing this so it appears a little amature, but I enjoyed testing it out. As our original idea was for tribal paints and such, this editing process doesn't work as well as it takes that raw feel away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment